ICLI’s Weekend School
- The curriculum consists of two subjects I love Islam and Mercy to mankind.
- I love Islam textbook gradually introduce Muslim students to the essentials of their faith and bring to light historical and cultural aspects of Islam.
- Enriches students’ understanding and love of Islam through stories, poems, illustrations and activities.
- Mercy to mankind acquaints students with the blessed life and character of Prophet Muhammad (s), so they may develop a deeper appreciation of his mission and message to mankind.
- We help your child learn their obligatory salah according to the Qur’an and the Sunnah and learn short Surahs which can be practiced in Salah.
OUR CLASS SCHEDULE:
September 2019 to June 2020:
Saturdays – Sundays: 10:00am – 1:00pm
MESSAGE TO THE PARENTS:
To educate our children is our religious responsibility. We must make every effort to bring the light of Islam to our children with the help of the Quran and Sunnah, so they are able to follow Islam to their fullest capacity and enjoy peace and success in their lives as well as in the hereafter. Our Prophets are our role models and Quran is the greatest gift of Allah (swt), So guiding children based on these principles will make their Duniya and Akhirah better, In shaa Allah .
Saturday School Chairperson – Sr. Naz Daniyal, Sunday School Chairperson – Sr. Hina Kauser
Information and Registration
ICLI is now taking Registrations for the academic year 2019-2020. Enroll your child now as their are limited seats for each class. Before registering your child, kindly call office and make sure you are an active member. Non-members fee is $500 .
1. You can register Online by going to the following links and make your payment. You can also register at the ICLI Office.
For questions, please contact the ICLI office at 516-333-3495 or email: email@example.com