THE FIQH OF JANAZAH AND BURIALS
Register for the Seminar using the link https://goo.gl/RSdcv4
A matter that everyone believes in, the Muslim, Jew, Hindu and even atheist – the belief that sickness and death is a reality to be faced by all.
It affects the rich and poor, white and black, evil and good, even the best of mankind, Muhammed ﷺ who said on his deathbed “There is no deity worthy of worship besides Allah, verily the pangs of death are severe!” [Bukhari]
A reality so clear and so near but something many shy away from discussing whereas the Messenger ﷺ advised “Increase the mention of the destroyer of desires: Death” [Tirmidhi]
- How do I handle a family member falling ill?
- What do I do in their final moments in this world?
- How do I wash and shroud the dead?
- How can I benefit my dear mother after her death?
- What are the procedures of burial?
Who is this course for?
- Every Muslim striving to practice Islam correctly and looking to increase his/her attachment to the Akhirah
What You Will Learn
You will find answers to these questions and more in “The Final Rites” course. Remember death waits for no man, learn about a matter that’s guaranteed to come sooner or later.
Don’t you think it is time to learn about the journey and happenings that we all have to go through?
In The Final Rites, you will learn about:
- Sickness and the final moments
- Death and its reality
- Washing and shrouding with practical demonstrations
- Prayer over the dead and burial
- The Grave: Events within
- Visiting the graveyard
- Benefiting the dead
- Related innovations