ICLI’s Weekend School Registration 2023-2024
Information and Registration
ICLI is now registering for the academic year 2023-2024.
SIBLING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS ONLY. 1st Child pays Full. Each Sibling thereafter will receive a 10% Discount.
TO GET THE DISCOUNT CODE FOR MEMBER, PLEASE CALL ICLI OFFICE AT 516-333-3495.
TO BECOME A MEMBER PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION HERE.
NOTE: The Registration must be completed for each child.
Please use the links below to Register:
Sat New Moon (3 Years Old Only)
Sat Pre-K (Registration Full)
Sat Kindergarten (Registration Full)
Sat 1st Grade (Registration Full)
Sat 2nd Grade (Registration Full)
Sat 3rd Grade (Registration Full)
Sat 7th Grade (Registration Full)
Sun New Moon (3 Years Old Only)
Sun Pre-K (Registration Full)
Sun Kindergarten (Registration Full)
Sun 1st Grade (Registration Full)
Sun 2nd Grade (Registration Full)
Sun 3rd Grade (Registration Full)
Weekend School Cancellation Policy (2023-24):
Cancellations or refunds applied on or before August 15 will be fully refunded
If applied on or before August 25 will incur 25% deduction
If applied on or before September 2 will incur 50% deduction
If applied after September 2 will incur 75% deduction
No refund will be given after September 6, 2023.
For questions, please contact the ICLI office at 516-333-3495 or email: email@example.com
- The curriculum consists of two subjects I love Islam and Mercy to mankind.
- I love Islam textbook gradually introduce Muslim students to the essentials of their faith and bring to light historical and cultural aspects of Islam.
- Enriches students’ understanding and love of Islam through stories, poems, illustrations and activities.
- Mercy to mankind acquaints students with the blessed life and character of Prophet Muhammad (s), so they may develop a deeper appreciation of his mission and message to mankind.
- We help your child learn their obligatory salah according to the Qur’an and the Sunnah and learn short Surahs which can be practiced in Salah.
OUR CLASS SCHEDULE:
September 2023 to June 2024
Saturdays / Sundays: 10:00am – 1:00pm
MESSAGE TO THE PARENTS:
To educate our children is our religious responsibility. We must make every effort to bring the light of Islam to our children with the help of the Quran and Sunnah, so they are able to follow Islam to their fullest capacity and enjoy peace and success in their lives as well as in the hereafter. Our Prophets are our role models and Quran is the greatest gift of Allah (swt), So guiding children based on these principles will make their Duniya and Akhirah better, In shaa Allah.